Searching for DNA modifications
- Start typing a search query into the box below.
- Returned from your query are the results of your search along with the field that they matched.
- Verified entities are returned in green, whereas unverified entities are returned in magenta.
- Fields available for querying include: 'Common Name', 'ChEBI ID', 'IUPAC Name', 'Synonyms', 'Chemical Formula', 'Abbreviation', and 'Symbol'.
- You may need to scroll down to see all of the results.
- Search functionality may work incorrectly in older browsers, such as previous versions of Firefox.
Covalently modified DNA nucleobases
- View the organization of modified nucleobases by their chemical hierarchies.
- Nucleobase abbreviations are displayed.
- Bases that have only been observed synthetically are displayed in grey.
- Hover over an item to view its full (curated) name and any associated symbol.
- Click on any modified base to view its detailed information.
- The entities listed on this page are chemicals associated with a particular unmodified nucleobase,
but have not been manually verified as DNA modifications.
- Expand a section and click on a link to view information on the entity.
- guanyl deoxyribonucleotide residue
- guanyl nucleotide